Monday, September 1, 2008

The Big Questions Clients Ask Psychic Readers

Are psychics for real? In a word, yes.



Contrary to the lurid crime dramas and ghost chaser stories on TV that feature psychics, the reality is worlds away. Most psychics give advice to their clients on real-life issues. They are more like life coaches and counselors than crystal ball-gazing witches.

Most psychics don't solve crimes, locate missing children, talk to the dead, or predict the future. That's on TV. In real life, people are primarily interested in one issue: love.

How do I know so much about psychics? I married one. My wife was a successful psychic in the New Age capital of Sedona, Arizona, for many years. She is now retired from the business, but she is willing to share some of her secrets.

In a recent post on the blog Psychic Newswire, she wrote:

"During the time I was a Sedona psychic, hundreds of clients passed through my energy field.

"Using the tools of the trade, such as Tarot decks, pendulums and crystals, combined with my natural, intuitive skills and psychic gifts, I have answered all kinds of questions. Some of them you probably would not believe! And yet it is interesting how three major issues kept coming up during my sessions."

"I would tell the client to ask a question, verbally or silently. She (most clients are women) then draws a few cards from the three Tarot decks I most liked to use. These cards are guides that helped me tune in to the person and see what was coming up from my psychic sense....

As you might expect, the Love and Relationship issue is the biggie for most women. And the big question that comes out of this category is some variation of: When will I meet my soulmate?"

So once again, it's love - and the search for it - that makes the world go 'round. My wife goes on to explain how she helped her clients to find Mr. Right, how to become a "magnet for love."

The other two most popular questions asked of psychics concern money/career, and where to live to have the most fulfilling life. People sometimes come with serious life issues, such as, "My husband is cheating on me. Should I leave him?"

Questions like this cannot really be addressed in a 15-minute session, in person or on the phone. A good psychic would suggest that the client see a therapist or a competent attorney.

In late 2007 I published a novel about an alternate-universe Sedona and the psychic life - a sci-fi/fantasy novel. Click on the links below for more information.

Are you curious about psychics and the kind of life they lead? "I Married a Psychic" is a fast-paced metaphysical love story, filled with psychic phenomena, suspense, and surprising twists and turns. One reader called the book "a cosmic thriller." To learn more about the book and how to order it online, visit http://vortex23.com/. Author Marv Lincoln has years of experience as a writer, reporter, advertising and PR executive, and book editor. This is his first sci-fi/fantasy novel. For more information about the world of psychics, visit the blog at http://vortex23.com/psychicnewswire/index.php

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Marv_Lincoln

No comments: